Offering a broad range of products available in Solid Wood, Plywood, and DuraWrap®, BHK delivers a full line of quality drawer and component systems. Our drawers are available fully assembled or ready-to-assemble. We also offer pre-finished blanks and bottoms so that customers can build their own drawers.
BHK offers the perfect match between functional products and attractive price range to satisfy the needs of our customers. With the largest drawer-making capacity in the United States, a nationwide distributor network and reliable on time delivery, BHK has your solution—from one drawer to one million.
Outsourcing components has become a necessity in today’s competitive market conditions. Rising production costs, product quality and ever changing technology are just a few of the reasons that so many companies utilize the outsourcing components strategy. Partnering with BHK of America provides the means to produce new products for entry in to new markets while still maintaining profit margins. Improve your production capacity and control costs with BHK drawer solutions.
BHK of America is one of five companies under the BHK umbrella including locations in Germany, England, Estonia, and Poland. BHK of America Corporate Headquarters are located in South Boston, Virginia, approximately 90 miles from High Point NC. The 108,000 square foot facility houses BHK of America’s corporate offices as well as our domestic manufacturing facilities.
BHK’s Commitment to the Environment
BHK is committed to conducting business in a manner that manages environmental issues responsibly. We fulfill this commitment by:
- Complying with environmental regulations.
- Conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner.
- Applying the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle in all processes.
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees.
- Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- Clearly communicating BHK’s environmental policy, practices, and impact to interested parties.
BHK adheres to the standards and rules of the following:
- All products manufactured by BHK of America are in compliance with the current CARB II standards.
- All imported wood substrates are required to be in compliance with the LACEY Act.
- BHK of America has gained FSC® Certification (FSC-C111678) for it’s line of ready to assemble drawer systems and drawer parts. FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified products are available upon request. Please contact your BHK Sales Representative for additional information
- GREENGUARD certified products are available upon request.
Please contact your BHK Sales Representative for additional information.